Saturday, May 25, 2013

BLISS-SUNDAY


BLISS-SUNDAY
It’s my favourite time of the week -SUNDAY MORNING- Sunday being the best day of the week and morning being the most tranquil time of the day as I had explained in WEEKEND POOJA AT HOME.
With the ear phones of the I-Pod streaming music in my ear lobes, a copy of HT brunch in my hands and the laptop on my lap giving me world updates, I feel like a modern MAHARAJA, the multitasker, who wants to relax, reboot and upload winds of information at the same time.
Now if you pause for a moment and try to visualise how one can listen to SWEET CHILD OF MINE, read VIR SANGHVI-HT BRUNCH and press F5 (Refresh Button) for updates on FB/TWITTER/BLOGSPOT, you would get the image of a man who looks like he is busy for some work assignment- but you could never fathom that this is a man who is relaxing and is enjoying himself.
However this man who is in a state of bliss has only one searching question on his mind
-No it is not about who will become the Prime Minister in 2014
-Also it is not about who will win the IPL this year
The question is what will he get for breakfast today????? With wifey on a trip to Dreamland, the onus of preparing/arranging the Sunday breakfast falls on him.
Does it mean a separation from the music, articles and updates for an hour? It depends on what will he choose
a)      A sandwich and cold coffee at home is so Monday
 
b)      Puri Aloo/Choole would have been a good call but will not go well in this killer heat

c)       Spaghetti is something left for Big Chill (Khan Market) to make- but they don’t open before noon

d)      Sagar Ratna –Def Col , don’t feel like driving so far to eat dosa sitting with elderly gentlemen

I guess will wait for wifey to come back from dreamland, till then let me focus on the RELAX, REBOOT AND UPLOAD drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment