Saturday, June 1, 2013

SUMMER DIARY


SUMMER DIARY
 
Summers are here and the heat poses some very interesting questions which I will have to answer (Have got no choice at 45c)

1. How will you cope with it

a) I will go for a SWIM
b) Will drink loads of BEVERAGES
c) Will plan a getaway to the HILLS

2. WHAT ABOUT SWIMMING

a) I will do at least 10 laps freestyle and 5 laps backstroke, rest of the time I will float like a buffalo in the pond oops pool
b) I will go either in the morning or evening

3. AND THE DRINKS

a) Aam Panna -If I leave some mangoes alone in the fridge
b) Roohafza - Both with milk and water
c) Beer-Corona, Miller, Tuborg and Erdinger
d) Rasna- I love you rasna
e) Orange Squash/Tang- Before Tang arrived on the scene there was Kissan squash rooling the roost

f) Sattu and Saunf ka paani are traditional drinks that give you more options

4.WHERE IN THE HILLS -ANANDA SPA RISHIKESH or WINDFLOWER HALL SHIMLA

a) Have been eying both for a pretty long time
b) However my travel advisor will take the final call
c) Will it be the palace of the Indian Maharaja in Garhwal or the House of a British Lord in Shimla?

d) My heart is fixed on the SPA at Ananda but the view from the Windflower hall is as enchanting as some of the therapies at Ananda

Summers can be really hard and you need to beat them by counter punching and arranging for new cocktails and newer destinations. Till then just enjoy your SATTU.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment