Friday, May 24, 2013

CHANDIGARH KARE AASHIQUI


CHANDIGARH KARE AASHIQUI

On my way back from work (no I was NOT thinking about partying but relaxing with the comforts of an Air Conditioner at home because Delhi is burning at 49c) as I was moving through the FM channels I came across a familiar sound………
It was a song I first heard when I was in school- CHANDIGARH KARE AASHIQUI MUNDA JATTAN DA JALANDHRON AA KE. I thought what if I had romanced in Chandigarh and lived the life as described in this song.
You graduate on to a bike from a humble scooter (BECH KE SCOOTER OHNE HERO HONDA LAI LIYA) but never graduate from college (BA DI PADHAI VICHON TEEJI VAARI REH GAYA), damn I passed in one go and never had a scooter.
Now romancing in a city which is not your own and known has its own pitfalls like being brutally beaten by the brothers/cousins of the girl(s) and in some case the girls themselves (JUTTIYAN VI BAHUT TEJ TEJ PAINDIYAIN). No juttiyans for me in cosmopolitan Delhi.

Just once in my life I want to tell a woman that she looks like Hema Malini or in our times like Aishwarya Rai (YAARAN NU TUN LAGGE HEMA MALINI DI BHAIN NI) and just once in my life I want to retort that- there is no place for a lover who is afraid of a lashing (AASHIQ DA KI MARNA JIHDA JADAK JUTTI MAR JAVE)

T
hinking about roaming in Sec 17 (SATARAN) and doing all this at least takes the terrible heat of Delhi away (what if momentarily).

2 comments:

  1. Okay! I get it.... :) - so this is dedicated to me then I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend it is dedicated to all Connoisseur's of good music.....

    ReplyDelete