Saturday, March 16, 2013

STARBUCKS IN DELHI

STARBUCKS

Will I stand in a line of 40 people in sweltering Delhi heat to buy coffee for 200 bucks, the answer is a clear no, while I show resilience against the impact of one of the greatest brands in the world the queue outside the Mumbai and Delhi outlets is nothing short of the lines in Seattle (Excessive Coffee makes you sleepless in Seattle….hehheheh).

Some of the numbers that these stores... are achieving are mind boggling, just like the salary of its CEO Howard Schultz who is being paid 20-25 MM USD every year.

In India these serpentine queues have only been seen outside the outlets of SARVANA BHAVAN and SAGAR RATNA. So what makes STARBUCKS so popular, is it the

-Brand
-Taste
-Service
-Ambience
-Experience

I guess will find out once I can ask somebody who can stand in the queue as my proxy for a cup of DOUBLE ICE MOCHA

No comments:

Post a Comment